Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3070.00-1502-GCF121
- Ratio in direction of spindle 1.83:1
- Housing made of zinc die-casting
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 10 Nm
- Suitable for electromotive drives
- High flexibility through variable number of drive wheels for deflection of movement
- Available in different spindle pitches and with customer specific construction lengths
3070: variants with right rotating spindles
3071: variants with left rotating spindles
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 10 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.83:1||1.83:1|
|Input||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Number of Inputs||max. 5||max. 5|
|Type of spindle||SG12x12P4 RH clockwise||SG12x12P4 RH counter-clockwise|
|Travel path||6.6 mm/rotation||6.6 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||13 mm/s||13 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||retracted length -105||retracted length -105|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||2 Nm||2 Nm|
|Max. drive torque gear head for several spindle units||10 Nm||10 Nm|
* in conjunction with motor drive 3143.00-200X and LogicData control Compact-
Application bevel gear unit with spindle unit
Universal lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. As adjustment function for furniture objects or for any kind of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial applications. Particularly suitable as a component for "heavy duty" solutions in office furniture and workstation applications. The versions offer many possible uses for the lifting unit as well as high flexibility in system design.