Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3035.00-V01E580H200-GCI1122 Artikelgewicht: 0.64 kg
Lifting force 1200 N l Spindle type SG12x16P4 right or TR14x3 right / left l 4 versions to choose from l Transmission 1:1 or 1.5:1
Our universally applicable bevel gearboxes with spindle unit 3035 /3036 are offered with trapezoidal thread spindles according to standard (TR) as well as in special design (SG). You can also choose between a round (Ø 20) and a square support tube (□ 22) as well as different stroke variants.
Special features Bevel gearbox with spindle unit
- Slim size 35 mm x 35 mm
- Drive torque at gear head, depending on spindle pitch: Max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of zinc and glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel gears with robust, reinforced teeth
- Support tube round Ø 20 mm or square 22 mm
Technical note Bevel gearboxes with spindle unit
- The lifting units must be protected against the effects of lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with the spindle pitch > 3mm may no longer be self-locking.
- Self-locking must be checked in the application.
- The lifting unit can only be loaded under pressure
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can lead to damage to the lifting unit: Please observe the design and safety instructions for screw drives.These can be found at: https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Spindle type||TR14x3 clockwise||TR14x3 counterclockwise||TR14x3 clockwise||TR14x3 clockwise|
|Travel||2 mm/U||2 mm/U||3 mm/U||16 mm/U|
|Traversing speed*||4 mm/s||4 mm/s||6 mm/s||32 mm/s|
|Support tube||4kt 22 mm||4kt 22 mm||4kt 22 mm||rund Ø 20 mm|
|Max. Stroke||Installation dimension - 100 mm||Installation dimension - 100 mm||Installation dimension - 100 mm||Installation dimension - 80 mm|
|Max. Lifting force||1200 N||1200 N||700 N||700 N|
|Required drive torque||1 Nm||1 Nm||1,3 Nm||3,2 Nm|