Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3133.48-0016-MAH11 Artikelgewicht: 0.52 kg
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and a continuous internal hexagon. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fields. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall-sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system. The included cable can be ordered here as a spare part. You can also order the matching spindle unit with motor adapter in our store.
- Two integrated Hall-sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm and 9 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- Low noise
- 1000 mm + 1750 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with all Ketterer spindle systems
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10.000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
*In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 Min.)||20% (at 5 Min.)|
|Idle running speed||100 rpm (24 V)||100 rpm (24 V)|
|Rated torque*||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load||20 s ON/ 240 s OFF||20 s ON/ 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1sec)||8 Nm||8 Nm|
|Input||hex 9mm||hex 6mm|