Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3121.00-2002-MAG11
Powerful 24 V DC motor with 2-stage worm gear with a continuous internal hexagon on the output. The motor cable with AMP plug and the integrated Hall-sensors allow secure connection and exact positioning of the entire system. The included cable can be ordered here as a spare part.
- Two integrated Hall-sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- 220 mm + 1750 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with most Ketterer spindle systems
- Please note the correct installation position of the drive! The drive is correctly mounted when it turns counterclockwise under load (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10.000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A|
|Idle running speed||150 rpm (24 V)||150 rpm (24 V)||150 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||3 Nm||3 Nm||3 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load*||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1sec)||4,5 Nm||4,5 Nm||4,5 Nm|
|Input||hex 6mm||hex 7mm||hex 8mm|
*Load determined for service life of 10.000 double strokes