Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 4778.00-0002-MAK1 Artikelgewicht: 1.78 kg
Idle speed 270 rpm l Traversing speed 12-45 mm/s l For push and pull movements l Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear unit
Features Motor drive for through-spindle 4778
Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear, designed for non-rotating through-spindle for push and pull movements.
A cable with AMP connector and integrated Hall sensors allow simple and safe control of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for detecting rotations and the direction of rotation
- Various types of internal thread for continuous spindle
- Good self-locking properties
- Fast and powerful
- Spindle must be ordered separately
|Drive motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor / supply||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A|
|Operating temperature||0° bis +30°||0° bis +30°||0° bis +30°|
|Electric current (IN) at max. load||8 A||8 A||8 A|
|Idle running speed||270 U/min||270 U/min||270 U/min|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (bei 5 Min.)||20% (bei 5 Min.)||20% (bei 5 Min.)|
|Duty cycle at max. load||10 s ON 240 s OFF||13 s ON 240 s OFF||8 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Max. lifting force*||1900 N||3700 N||950 N|
Traverse speed (constant from F= 0 bis Fmax.)**
|24mm / s||12 mm / s||45 mm / s|
|Static Self locking ***||200 kg||380 kg||200 kg|
|Output (Inner thread)||SG16x8P4 RH||Tr16x4 RH||SG14x16P4 RH|
** The controller regulates the system in such a way that the travel speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible
*** In combination with controller, which has a short circuit brake
- The spindle is not included in the scope of delivery and must be ordered separately
- Attention: It is essential to observe the correct installation position (see installation example).
- The drive must be protected against the effects of lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- The operating range of the drive (rated torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- The holding torque of the drive can be increased by using a control unit with a short-circuit brake.