These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €89.55 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 4115.00-V01E485M420-GCG1
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal... more
Product information "Bevel gear with syncronous telescopic spindle"
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or wherever an infinite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- With gear head 3039 or 3045
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head : max. 4 Nm or 5.5 Nm
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- Available in different construction lengths
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Type of spindle SG20x10P2 RH and SG10x10P2 RH
- Travel path 20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement
- Traverse speed 40 mm/s
- Retracted length E: 485 mm
- Stroke: 656 mm
- Required drive torque: 3,5 Nm
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Input||hex 6mm||hex 7mm|
|Type of spindle||SG20x10P2 RH |
|SG20x10P2 RH |
|Max. lifting force||dynamic 800 N |
static 900 N
|dynamc 900 N |
static 900 N
|Max. drive torque gear head |
with several spindle units
|4 Nm||5,5 Nm|
Anwendung Kegelradgetriebe mit Synchronteleskopspindel
Das Kegelradgetriebe mit Synchronteleskopspindel ist ideal für elektromotorische Sitz-Steh-Arbeitsplatzanwendungen oder überall dort, wo eine stufenlose lineare Verstellung mit einer hohen Geschwindigkeit, maximalem Hub bei einem minimalen Einbaumaß erforderlich ist.
Related links to "Bevel gear with syncronous telescopic spindle"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Bevel gear with syncronous telescopic spindle"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.