These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €38.16 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3870.00-1001-GAE11
The bevel gearboxes for the deflection of a rotary movement. Ideal for the application as a... more
Product information "Bevel gear 10 Nm 1:1"
The bevel gearboxes for the deflection of a rotary movement. Ideal for the application as a transfer gearbox or ancillary gearbox for electric motors, e.g. for blinds or actuators in special mechanical engineering.
Special bevel gear toothing ensures smooth running of the gearbox.
- Hardened, bearing seated steel gear cogs
- Housing made of zinc die-casting
- Lifetime 20,000 load changes: at 10 Nm, 110 rpm, with the duty cycle 30 s ON 240 s OFF and at + 25 °C
|Speed range till:||150 rpm|
|Max. drive torque:||10 Nm|
|Ratio:||1 : 1|
|Dimensions:||50 x 50 x 50mm|
|On/Off duration:||20% (at 5Min.)|
|Allowable operating temperature:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Special features:||hardened, bearing seated steel gear cogs|
Related links to "Bevel gear 10 Nm 1:1"
- Download Zeichnung_Umlenkgetriebe_3870_00-1001_PDF.pdf
- Download Zeichnung_Umlenkgetriebe_3870_00-1002_PDF.pdf
- Download Zeichnung_Umlenkgetriebe_3871.00-1001_PDF.pdf
- Download Zeichnung_Umlenkgetriebe_3871_00-1003_PDF.pdf
- Download CAD_Umlenkgetriebe_3870_00-1001_STEP.zip
- Download CAD_Umlenkgetriebe_3870_00-1002_STEP.zip
- Download CAD_Umlenkgetriebe_3871_00-1001_STEP.zip
- Download CAD_Umlenkgetriebe_3871_00-1003_STEP.zip