These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €62.28 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3034.00-V01E600H500-GCC3311 Artikelgewicht: 0 kg
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. Possible... more
Product information "Bevel gear with spindle unit"
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields. A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Very slim size 25.8 mm x 25.8 mm
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3.5 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Support tube round Ø 20 mm or square 22 mm
- Suitable for manual use as well as for the electromotive drive
3034.00-V01: spindle SG12x16P4 RH with a round support tube
3034.00-V02: spindle SG12x16P4 RH with a square support tube
3034.00-V03: spindle Tr14x3 RH with a square support tube
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at:
- https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation instructions: use at least 2 M4 screws when fastening. Using bore holes ø 4.1 mm (2x) when doing so, preferable the lifting unit should be supported above on the top side. Connection by means of additional mounting holes ø 3.6 mm for M4 and ø 4.6 for M5 requires top side support
|Input||hex 6mm||hex 6mm||hex 6mm|
|Type of spindle||SG12x16P4 RH||SG12x16P4 RH||TR14x3 RH|
|Travel path||16 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||32 mm/s||32 mm/s||6 mm/s|
|Support tube||round Ø 20 mm||square 22 mm||square 22 mm|
|Max. stroke||retracted length - 90 mm||retracted length - 100 mm||retracted length - 100 mm|
|Max. lifting force||700 N||700 N||700 N|
|Required drive torque||3,2 Nm||3,2 Nm||1 Nm|
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
Application bevel gear unit with spindle unit
Universal lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions.
Possible applications are height-adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as any kind of linear adjustment in the residential, mobile home or industrial sector. A simple screw mounting and a continuous hexagon enable a simple system design and uncomplicated assembly.
Related links to "Bevel gear with spindle unit"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Bevel gear with spindle unit"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.