Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock, delivery time on request.
- Order number: 4008.00-2004 Artikelgewicht: 35 kg
without base plate | incl. flange
Electric bicycle mounting stand KET-LIFT4BIKE including mounting clamp " FEEDBACK" and flange.
Electric bicycle assembly stand KET-LIFT4BIKE - Developed, designed and built in Germany for professional use in bicycle workshops, service facilities and bicycle rental stations as well as in hobby workshops.
• Designed and produced in southern Germany
• Suitable for all bicycles (especially for e-bikes)
• Mobile use possible
• Individual, ergonomic work via infinitely variable height adjustment
• High stability
• Steel lifting column
• Individually adaptable to customer requirements
• Proven drive system for over 40 years
|Load||50 kg in continuous operation|
|Total height||ca. 1.815 mm|
|Total stroke||1.635 mm|
|Position of the bicycle clamp||410 to 1.875 mm|
Park-Tool fixing clamp
• Designed for tubes from 23 to 76 mm diameter
• Infinitely adjustable through 360
• Fully adjustable clamping pressure
• Narrow jaws for secure clamping in hard-to-reach areas
The Ketterer Ket-Lift4Bike bicycle stand is an electrically adjustable assembly stand for bicycles up to 50 kg.
Designed and built in Germany for professional daily use in bicycle workshops, service facilities and bicycle rental stations.
Therefore also ideal for hobby use, for all those who regularly maintain their bikes at home and do not want to do without the comfort and ergonomics of a professional set-up in your workshop, garage or elsewhere. For all those who also do their own work on their e-bike. No matter whether the brakes need to be bled higher up or the sprocket on the motor needs to be changed in the tilted position, with the Ket-Lift4Bike you always mount at the ergonomically correct height and get there quickly at the touch of a button.
The bike stand is then fixed directly into your foundation with the anchor bolts supplied.
A gallows for hanging tools and a storage table for laptop are available as accessories.
For more information and a comprehensive FAQ list about our bike assembly stand, please visit the KET-LIFT4BIKE website.