Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3130.00-1002-MAC112
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and a continuous internal hexagon. Optimized sound characteristics due to elastic coupling and vibration damping fastening elements. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fields. The drive is designed and tested for axial pressure load. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall-sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system. The included cable can be ordered here as a spare part. You can also order the matching spindle unit with motor adapter in our store.
- Vibration and sound-damped design through mechanical decoupling of the spindle system
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm and 7 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- 100 mm + 1750 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with most Ketterer spindle systems
The variants are formed by the different wrench widths and by fastening variants with and without fastening plate (Variant A or Variant B).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Model||3130.00-1002 Variante B||3130.00-1003 Variante B||3130.00-2002 Variante A||3130.00-2003 Variante A|
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0,3 A|
|Idle running speed||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle with idle running||20% (at 5 Min.)||20% (at 5 Min.)||20% (at 5 Min.)||20% (at 5 Min.)|
|Rated torque*||3,5 Nm||3,5 Nm||3,5 Nm||3,5 Nm|
|Duty cycle with 3,5 Nm*||20 sec ON 240 sec OFF||20 sec ON 240 sec OFF||20 sec ON 240 sec OFF||20 sec ON 240 sec OFF|
|Short-term peak torque (<1sec)||6 Nm||6 Nm||6 Nm||6 Nm|
|Input||hex 6mm||hex 6mm||hex 6mm||hex 7mm|
* Determined at full load for service life of 10,000 double strokes
- Download Zeichnung_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1002_PDF
- Download Zeichnung_Kabel_3122_53-02-PDF
- Download Kennlinie_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1002_PDF
- Download CAD_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1002-STEP
- Download Zeichnung_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1003_PDF
- Download Kennlinie_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1003_PDF
- Download CAD_Getriebemotor_3130_00-1003_STEP
- Download Zeichnung_Gleichstrommotor_mit_Getriebe_3130_00-2002_PDF
- Download CAD_Gleichstrommotor_mit_Getriebe_3130_00-2002_STEP
- Download Zeichnung_Gleichstrommotor_mit_Getriebe_3130_00-2003_PDF
- Download CAD_Gleichstrommotor_mit_Getriebe_3130_00-2003_STEP