- Continuous hexagon socket in width across flats SW6 / SW7
- Good self-locking properties
- Can be combined with all Ketterer spindle systems
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
|To 4||€142.80 *|
|From 5||€128.52 *|
|From 10||€114.24 *|
|From 20||€99.96 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 3143.00-1041-MAJ2
Nominal torque 5 Nm Idle speed 115 rpm 1 common drive variant Drive inside... more
Product information "DC 18 geared motor"
- Nominal torque 5 Nm
- Idle speed 115 rpm
- 1 common drive variant
- Drive inside hexagonal SW 6 or SW7
Features DC geared motor
Compact motor drive with one continuous hexagon socket.
The gear motor serves as a simple upgrade from the manually operated variant to the electric motor solution
|Motor operating voltage||6 - 30 V||6 - 30 V|
|Motor rated voltage||18 V||18 V|
|Drive:||inside 6kt SW6 ||inside 6kt SW7|
|Gear number:||1 common||1 common|
|Duty cycle||20% (bei 5 Min.)||20% (bei 5 Min.)|
|Protection class||IP 30||IP 30|
|Idle speed||115 U/min||115 U/min|
|max drive torque||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Rated current||3,3 A bei 5 Nm||3,3 A bei 5 Nm|
|Weight:||981 g ||981 g|
|Motor cable:||2 strands L50mm||2 strands L50mm|
Powerful DC motor with worm gear and continuous hexagon socket. The drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, but is also used in many other areas.
Special features DC geared motor
Technical information DC geared motor
- The working range of the drive (nominal torque) is determined at the service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- By using a control with short-circuit brake, the holding torque of the drive can be significantly increased.
Related links to "DC 18 geared motor"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "DC 18 geared motor"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.