Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3039.00-V01E304H200-GCD111 Artikelgewicht: 0.41 kg
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head depending onspindle pitch: max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforcedplastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust,reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for theelectromotive drive
- The lifting units must be protected againstlateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with aspindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effectin the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide systemcan damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions forspindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation instructions: use at least 2M4 screws when fastening. Using bore holes ø 4.1 mm (2x) when doing so,preferable the lifting unit should be supported above on the top side.
|Input||hex 6mm||hex 6mm|
|Type of spindle||Tr14x3 RH||SG14x16P4 RH|
|Travel path||3 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||7,5 mm/s||40 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||retracted length -99 mm||retracted length -99 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||800 N|
|Required drive torque||1,7 Nm||3,5 Nm|
*in conjunction with actuator 3130.00 and LogicData control unit Compact-
Application bevel gear unit with spindle unit
Universal lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions.
Possible applications include height-adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items, and any type of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial applications. Simple screw fastenings and a continuous hexagon allow for an easy system design and uncomplicated assembly.