Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3045.00-V01E320H200-GCE2111 Artikelgewicht: 0.45 kg
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields. A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio 1:1 and 1:2
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 5.5 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for the electromotive drive
- Ideal for the high performance drive 3143.00
3045.00-V01: spindle SG14x16P4 RH and i= 1:1
V02: spindle Tr14x3 RH and i= 1:1
V03: spindle Tr14x3 RH and i= 1:2
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Input||hex 7mm||hex 7mm||hex 7mm|
|Type of spindle||SG14x16P4 RH||Tr14x3 RH||Tr14x3 RH|
|Travel path||16 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation||6 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||32 mm/s||6 mm/s||12 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||retracted lenght -110 mm||retracted length -110 mm||retracted length -110 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||1200 N||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||4,5 Nm||1,7 Nm||3,5 Nm|
* In conjunction with 3143.00-200X motor drive and LogicData Compact-3 controller
Application bevel gear unit with spindle unit
Universal lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. Possible applications include height-adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items and any type of linear adjustment in the residential, mobile home or industrial sector.