Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3039.00-0044-GCH111 Artikelgewicht: 1.14 kg
Properties Bevel gearbox with spindle unit and retaining plate and retaining ring
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gearbox headfor linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables,various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner oflinear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields. A simplescrew fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system structure and anuncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio 1:1
- Support tube made of steel with retaining plate and retaining ring on top
- Drive torque on gear head depending onspindle pitch: max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforcedplastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust,reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for theelectromotive drive
- The lifting units must be protected againstlateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with aspindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effectin the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide systemcan damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions forspindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation instructions: use at least 2M4 screws when fastening. Using bore holes ø 4.1 mm (2x) when doing so,preferable the lifting unit should be supported above on the top side.
|Type of spindle||SG14x16P4 RH|
|Travel path||16 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||40 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||500 mm|
|Max. lifting force||800 N|
|Required drive torque||3,5 Nm|
Application Bevel gearbox with spindle unit and retaining plate and retaining ring
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gearbox head for linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height-adjustable tables,
various adjustment functions for furniture items and any kind of linear adjustment in the residential, mobile home or industrial sector.
Simple screw fastenings and a continuous hexagon enable a simple system structure and uncomplicated assembly.