These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €7.08 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 3038.20-02-TFA12 Artikelgewicht: 0.01 kg
TR14 l 5 variants to choose from l Right and left hand thread l Single or multiple threads l... more
Product information "TR 14 square nuts with trapezoidal thread"
TR14 l 5 variants to choose from l Right and left hand thread l Single or multiple threads l Square 22mm l Length 32mm l DIN 103 l POM
Properties square nut with trapezoidal thread TR 14 and SG 14 POM
The square nuts with trapezoidal thread are available with both right-hand and left-hand threads. In addition, they can be differentiated into thread versions according to standard (TR) and special thread (SG). The special threads from Ketterer Antriebe are based on DIN and meet requirements outside the standard.
- SG 14x20 P4 (thread pitch 20mm P4 l five-start - right-hand thread)
- TR 14x3 (thread pitch 3mm l single thread - right hand thread and left hand thread)
- TR 14x4 (thread pitch 4mm l single thread - right hand thread and left hand thread)
The square nuts are manufactured by means of plastic injection molding. This guarantees an exact production even for small components. The POM (PA66 or Delrin) used has durable and robust properties and can withstand any application.
|Thread||TR 14x3 |
|TR 14x3 |
|TR 14x4 |
|TR 14x4 |
|SG 14x20 P4 |
|Matching spindle||Trapezoidal threaded spindle in steel||Trapezoidal threaded spindle in steel||Trapezoidal threaded spindle in steel||Trapezoidal threaded spindle in steel||Trapezoidal threaded spindle in steel|
Application Square nut with trapezoidal thread TR 14 and SG 14 POM
The trapezoidal thread nuts are suitable for use in combination with our trapezoidal thread spindles. Together they form a unit as an optimal drive solution. The matching of both elements generates a smooth running for use even in noise-sensitive areas.
In addition to our square nuts, there are other variants to be discovered:
- Round nuts with trapezoidal thread in POM,
- brass or PA6-GF30
- Flange nuts with trapezoidal thread in POM or brass
Related links to "TR 14 square nuts with trapezoidal thread"
- Download Zeichnung_Mutter_3038_20_01_PDF
- Download Zeichnung_Mutter_3038_20_02_PDF
- Download Zeichnung_Mutter_3038_20_07_PDF
- Download Zeichnung_Mutter_3038_20_42_PDF
- Download Zeichnung_Mutter_3038_20_46_PDF
- Download CAD_Mutter_3038_20_01_STEP
- Download CAD_Mutter_3038_20_02_STEP
- Download CAD_Mutter_3038_20_07_STEP
- Download CAD_Mutter_3038_20_42_STEP
- Download CAD_Mutter_3038_20_46_STEP